Tuesday, September 6, 2011

You don't know what you've got till it's gone!



Gandjingle2
www.theaposematics.com
Let's start out by playing the jingle I wrote for the Greg and Dan radio show. See it? It says Gandjingle2 www.theaposematics.com.
The G means Greg and the D means Dan and the jingle was recorded by the Aposematics band member John Farmer at his
Blue Civilian Studio.
O.K. Now click on it and listen. Wasn't that awesome!

I know, I know I'm a genius but nobody else realizes that yet.
The Greg and Dan Show used to play my jingle every Wednesday
until I blew the gig! See why everybody says I'm so dumb?
Greg is the nicest guy I've ever met a
nd gave me a couple of segments on his radio show to promote my books and allowed me to be a part of the show as "Peggy" and played my jingle every Wednesday and I did not appreciate it.
I am not writing this to get sympathy from you (It was MY fault) or to apologize to Greg ( I've done that) but life is exactly as Joni Mitchell sang, "Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got 'till it's gone."

No comments:

Post a Comment