Monday, September 12, 2011

JASON HEATH /AWESOME ARTIST!


Here is the cover of my first book that was created by Jason Heath. Jason is a brilliant artist from Peoria who has done the illustrations for my books and the AWESOME cover designs.

Look at this cover he did for my second book!
His fantastic artwork is actually too good for my books but he was willing to lower his standards for my projects. He sells his stunning works of art at very resonable prices and you can check him out on Facebook
or Email him at jdheeth78@yahoo.com.


Some of the cartoons he has done for my books. They always fit the story perfectly.


jdheeth78@yahoo.com.

Jason Heath is a young man that is a cancer survivor and has great strength of character and integrity. He is also extremely funny and a good friend. You need to check out his Facebook page and see the beautiful and thought provoking works he has done. A lot of his artwork can be obtained for only 20 or 30 dollars! Not a bad investment for original paintings. Who knows? They may go for thousands some day!
Well, I just wanted to tell you about this super guy that could use our support.
jdheeth.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment