Thursday, November 15, 2012

From My Book, Chickens' Butts And Coconuts.

CHAPTER 1
THE ‘JECTS’
Why are you reading this book? Check box.
a) It was a gift.
b) The title was intriguing.
c) God told you to read it.

What do you expect to get from this book?
a) The meaning of life.
b) Wisdom beyond your years.
c) Paper cuts.

Who was the greatest actor?
a) James Dean
b) Dean Jones
c) Shirley Jones
d) Dean Stockwell
e) Jimmy Dean
f) Farkle the Wonder Rat

Whoops! Sorry. I got away from the point of the
book. What do you mean, what is the point of the book?
How dare you ask that question after all we’ve been
through!
Now, where was I?

How many books do you think you will order?
a) 100
b) 150
c) Keep sending me books till I’m dead.
d) Send books even after I’m dead.
e) Send books to future generations of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment