Thursday, December 20, 2012

 So Angry With Myself When I Forget To Blog!

I know that all of my devoted fans wait breathlessly every day to read my side-splitting, hilarious blog, and catch one of my new videos that I usually include in the mix!
So, how disappointed you must have been yesterday when you ran to your computer, typed in http://www.dannymaness.blogspot.com. and I had completely forgotten to do my blog! 

So, I'll have to make up for it today, and give you a Lollapaloozer of a blog post with a bunch of stuff!

 I hear that Peggy is going to call in to the Mighty Greg and Dan radio show tomorrow, so I don't want to miss that!
I feel loved by two of my favorite YouTubers, Yoz and the Mighty Tulleuchen!
I watched my beautiful and talented granddaughter (Brooklin) sing in the Christmas thing with her fellow classmates!
Benji (The Wonder Dog) went poo-poo outside, instead of inside!
And all's right with the worm! (And that can be very important)

2 comments:

  1. Love that Zappa quote, but your worm statement frightened me a little! Great post, Danny Manny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marty!
    Thanks for commenting on my dysfunctional blog, ya big lug!
    Using the "worm" word was my "hook!"
    Get it? Worm? Hook?
    Wishing you the merriest Mayan Apocalypse day!!
    P.S. You clicked All the boxes! Outstanding!!!

    ReplyDelete