Friday, December 14, 2012

I Wrote A New Jingle For The Greg And Dan Radio Show! Here it is:

Things have been working out really good for me lately, so I'm wondering when the DISASTER is gonna hit me, as it always does! See how paranoid I am? 
Greg and Dan are planning on using the second jingle I wrote for their radio show (the other one is their Wednesday Funsday jingle), the great Marty Wombacher moved back to Peoria, (my friend, and the funniest writer I know), the song I sang at the Christmas program at Christ Bible Church went well, and the numbness in my feet is getting much better! ( LOL!)
Christmas is only a few days away, and God has blessed us with a warm home, food, a car , Benji, The Wonder Dog, and YouTube!
However, how long is all this good stuff gonna last, hmmmmm? 
I'm worried!

2 comments:

  1. Glad things are going good for you, Danny Manny! Thanks for the nice words, the jingle is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marty! Consider yourself one of the rare breed of adventuring pioneers who, with total disregard for life and limb, commented, AND, hit the funny button on my blog!! This is epic, brother!! Thanks!

      Delete