Monday, March 25, 2013

DANNY MADNESS MUSIC MONDAYS


Cold Country Blues by Danny Maness

Due to the dumb snowfall, me shoveling snow for hours, my desire for perfection, and taking an obligatory trip last Friday (sorry for stealing that word from you, Marty), I was unable to present my new song at this time. 
I will try to finish it as soon as possiroo.


Instead, I will be featuring a song I wrote and another dude sang.
It's called Cold Country Blues
It's at the top of the page!


I sent this song to one of those Nashville places that would record my song for a nominal fee, and I think the guy did a pretty awesome job!

That's all for today!

I need to keep working on my NEW song!

Bye Bye!!


4 comments:

  1. Perfect song for today, Danny! Great tune! I can't believe all the snow and I got shut in last night and couldn't get out to a bar. Luckily the fridge was stocked! Looking forward to this new song, I'm predicting it'll be up next Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my friend! I already have the new song on YouTube, and posted it on Facebook!
    I'll email it to you. I do not have good recording equipment, but I've heard it's the thought that counts! LOL!
    Danny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good song:) That was lovely. You have the most beautiful words you put in these songs!!

    I do have a new favorite song now though.... ok. Nooooooo, its not a Coldplay song. haha Its a new song & its called "Sweet Yellow Rose" & it was written for lil ole me & it blessed my little pea picken heart to pieces. It knocked my socks off! It was a gift from the heart from you Danny. I just had to thank you for the song again. I will always treasure this gift & keep it in my heart forever... God bless you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comments and support have really touched my heart! Just not for me, but the love you've shown for Sara, Jay, Kate, and others!
      I wanted to do something to give back to you a little.
      God bless you,
      Danny

      Delete