Sunday, May 19, 2013

MADNESS MUSIC MONDAY

Madness Music Monday is about MY music, and seldom highlights other people's stuff, because I don't need the competition!

I ain't that good!

However, something very special happened to me yesterday, and I'll share it with you good folks!

The great and powerful "YOZ", from the Yoz Creative Channel, on YouTube, made a wonderful, adorable birthday video for me that melted my old heart!

Me! I can't believe she thought about a dumb old weirdo like ME! 

Especially since she's one of the BEST video makers on YouTube!

Here's a couple of my favorite videos she's done:





Did you watch them? 


Well, go back and watch them! I'll wait.


Weren't they AWESOME?!!

So now you understand why I was so flabbergasted when she made a video for a crazy old dude like me!

Well, click on the link below and immerse yourself in the total adorableness of Yoz, from Yoz Creative!!





2 comments:

  1. That was very cool, Danny! I just left a comment over on facebook, happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it! I can't believe you are Warren Peace! I've seen that a hundred times and thought that was a cool "code" name! Ha Ha Ha !
    Thanks very much,
    Signed: Question Mark and the Mysterians!!




    ReplyDelete