Friday, January 10, 2014



I know that God loves our granddaughter Breanna with more love than we could ever imagine.

We have been praying, and praying and praying that our friends and family would donate $5 dollars, 10 dollars, ANYTHING to raise the the $5000,00 for her medical needs, and I'm starting to believe that it must not be His will, because few hearts have been moved to donate.

That is the mystery to me. 

I just don't understand how they can ignore Breanna, when this is so serious.

There have been a number of people that have given verbal support for her, but never sent even one dollar.

This doesn't make me angry as much as it makes me confused and downhearted.

I guess this is God's way of saying He has a better plan, but my faith in my fellow man is at an all time low.

Doesn't God's word say...By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another. John 13:35

If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? James 2:16.

Like I said, it may not be God's will that Breanna gets help through this fundraiser, but He knows we didn't give up until the end! 23 days to go!

https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/ffq3/breanna-heeren-cystic-fibrosis-fund?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=fb_share_stream.share&utm_campaign=BA_FBshare&og_action=hug&t=3&fb_ref=1749576

5 comments:

  1. I have been low at times also wondering why God was not moving or acting fast. It is still a mystery to me but things always have a way of working out with Gods timing & plans. I know this is so hard. I've been in your shoes many times. Please just trust as best u can. I know u have faith. I see it all the time. Thanks for all the times u prayed for me. I promise I am doing the same for you all. Just know Breanna love u all & God is caring for her. Sometime when I gave up & gave it all to God the miracle would come. It's something how it all works but it does. I know u r trying so hard. Big hugs & much prayer & support for u & family. Don't let your faith in people discourage what God will do. He is a for sure thing. ❤❤❤❤❤❤ you r awesome & don't forget that! Yellow Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the most amazing things God does is give us comfort from our kind, spiritual brothers and sisters as you just did! Thank you! Every word was a like a spiritual healing at the perfect time! I know you have been through more trials than most people, and your example makes God's love real to everyone who knows you! God bless you!

      Delete
  2. That means a lot . Thanks for the lovely reply. I'm so glad to have you & Donna as my friends. You both wonderful people & such a blessing always. 💗

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danny my friend, i want you to know that my thoughts, my heart and prayers are there for your little Angel..I will keep praying Danny..I would love to donate some money..just a few $ because i am broke at the moment but sadly there's no paypal option in the site and i don't have a credit card..Is there any other way please? Again, my prayers to God for your little angel..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be totally honest, Manolis, I never expected my YouTube friends to donate. Your love, thoughts and prayers are sufficient, my friend! We are all in the same situation, financially. Also, I really have no knowledge of how you could send anything from Greece. Blessings are coming in for Breanna, and we already seeing positive results from the fundraiser. Your expression of generosity, especially with you living in the difficult economy of Greece, is more than heartwarming and kind! Thank you, my brother! Here is my step-daughters address if you would like to contact Breanna. Ashley Heeren, 111 Kerfoot, East Peoria, Illinois, 61611.

      Delete