Monday, March 11, 2019

Bradley Braves Better Than A Movie Ending! Uncanny, Miraculous Win! 





I don't usually watch basketball, but when I do, it's  watching Bradley win the Missouri Valley Conference championship!




I have a big connection to Bradley University, because our Ashley recently graduated from there.




Before you stop reading, because you're not interested in basketball or sports in general, I will not go into detail about the miraculous comeback win, where Bradley was 18 points behind, and mustered the strength, courage and super powers to overcome the deficit and WIN, WIN, WIN!!! 




Did you ever watch one of those fictional sports movies, where the underdog team is definitely gonna lose, and against all odds they gather enough heartfelt spirit and determination to beat the other team?

The Longest Yard, for instance:



Since we are focused on basketball, after Bradley's UNBELIEVABLE win, here is a clip from one of the most beloved basketball movies of all time:



I do not know what kind of pep talk Coach Wardle (Bradley's basketball coach) gave at half time, or what kind of energy drink he gave the team, or how much praying was done, but the Bradley team was TOTALLY reborn in the second half! 

This clip is the only thing that matters in this blog, don't skip it! 

In the first half, Bradley players only made 15 points! A record low! They looked a bit sluggish, and basically whipped. Just being honest.



In the second half they became super heroes, doing super heroic stuff, making most of their shots, and even, at one point, making 4 free throws in a row! 



Bradley, making 4 free throws in a row?!!!

It was actually  Lautier-Ogunleye who made the 4 free throws in a row, but I can't spell his name, so I left it out. 

 Lawteair Ogan lehe Laa tearre La tear O  Lautier-Ogunleye

What was especially cool to me is that Bradley won in my home town, where I was bored and raged born and raised!  How sweet is that? Pretty sweet if you ask me!!



Like I said, I'm REALLY not a basketball Jones, but with such an uncanny win for Bradley, I have to be a basketball Jones today!!! 

Yaaaay, Bradley!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment