Monday, June 27, 2011

My “ mean little red haired sister” lived in L.A. when I hike -hitched there.
( Fact is, she is not REALLY mean at all. The next section will prove it.)
Dee-Dee,( My M.L.R.H. sister’s REAL name) and her husband Stan( a, truly, great and kind man) TREATE






D me to Catalina Island, Hoover Dam, Yosemite Park, Palm Springs ( We went WAY up on that ski-lift thing and overlooked Palm Springs) and DISNEYLAND!
So it was plain to see how much my “mean little red haired sister” had changed since she tried to kill me as a child.
Catalina Island? Did someone just mention Catalina Island?
“Heavens to Mergatroid!”
The most exciting, thrilling, unbelievable phenomenon, happened to me on Catalina Island!
O.K., O.K. Let me set this up exactly the way it happened.
I kept thinking I saw movie stars, everywhere we went in California.
Elizabeth Taylor at Disneyland, Clint Eastwood in Palm Springs, John Wayne at a Napa Valley Winery.
Of course, they were NEVER the real thing. Just look-alikes.


No comments:

Post a Comment