Saturday, December 1, 2012

Healing Rain by Michael W. Smith (COVER)

I really don't know if I'm a good singer anymore.  I can only go by what people tell me.
At church they say they like my singing, but they love me there.
I get a lot of nice comments from YouTubers on my songs and singing, however, they want to receive nice comments from me about THEIR music.
My closest friends and family members are on Facebook, and I hardly ever get a like or comment on my music anymore.
Frankly, I don't get much of a response on anything I post.
Am I getting so old and senile I don't realize I'm over the hill?
I have seen that happen with a lot of bands and singers.
No one has the guts to tell them they're no good anymore, and they keep embarrassing themselves over and over again.
Is that how you feel about me? 
It would be nice to know.
Danny








No comments:

Post a Comment