Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Wonderful World Of Wombacher


I have very few friends because I stupidly say dumb things without thinking how idiotic they sound to normal individuals like you.
Marty Wombacher is a true friend ,


because he is one of the rare birds that understands my ridiculous style of humor and nonsense. 
I want to thank him, at this frozen moment in tom, for mentioning my blog in his blog. (Yes, I meant to write tom, I'm weird that way) 


When in the course of human events it becomes necessary to read something so funny it makes you laugh your guts out on the parking lot, click on this link http://www.meanwhilebackinpeoria.com/, but beware you don't become addicted to this man's inimitable wit and stylish vulgarity, so prevalent four score and seven years ago! Just so as you don't forget, I'll give you a link to his blog below:


Sigh uh nah ruh,
Danny

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout-out, Danny Manny! I'd say you're a gentleman and a scholar, but you're neither and that's what makes you so great! Keep up your great work, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a gentleman OR a scholar?
      That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me, Marty!
      I'll try to maintain that low quality in honor of my 3 greatest influences, besides you; Moe, Larry, and Curly!
      George Burns could always make Jack Benny laugh, and you are my George Burns!
      Danny

      Delete
  2. Cheers to Moe, Larry and Curly, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!

    ReplyDelete