Friday, January 25, 2013

SURREAL   SATURDAYS

I'm starting another new feature called SURREAL   SATURDAYSSURREAL   SATURDAYSSURREAL   SATURDAYSSURREAL   SATURDAYSSURREAL   SATURDAYSSURREAL   SATURDAYS::

sur·re·al

 [suh-ree-uhl]..having the disorienting, hallucinatory quality of a dreamunreal;fantastic.
I am abundantly more comfortable with the SURREAL   than with the, so-called, REAL.....
             








Hallucinatory    HallucinatoryHallucinatoryHallucinatory quality of A DREAM is what i dig!
DisOriented is my natural  STATE OF MOM!!!!

UnREAL AnD FanTasTIC are my middle names...Danny UNreal Fantastic MaDness!

Let's take the exciting, unreal, JOURNEY, to the center of my mom, I mean Mind, NOT MOM, MIND MIND MIND, and see what befalls us in my surreal LITTLE WORM, I mean world, YES, HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO Careless, I meant THAT MY MOM IS NOT my MIND, ha ha,that's utter NONSENSE!!!

The Beatles were the masters of the surreal! I know you know that, but it bears repeating! The beat-alls whirl da MUSTARDS Of THE SORE eel?

SURREAL SATURDAYS,
What makes them,
Mustard on sore eels,
 We bakesem?
HALLUCINATING DREAMS,
UNREAL, FANTastic,
CHEESY BurGER PIZZA
oR Gaz mic,
Dribbling off to sleeb,
Don't miss this,
Surreal saturday,
Don't kiss this off,
As just a dream,
Misplacing, beauty in your soul,
Embracing, surreal saturdays,
And finally feeling exactly as you did when you were 19, and reality was suspended for a few hours, while "visions of psychedelic sugar plums danced in your (euphoric) head," and you understood for the first time that  surrealality was way more real than reality!
BURMA SHAVE








3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed this music from Big Surreal! Kind of a flashback Friday happening on Saturday, too surreal! Burma Shave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Marty,
    The REAL me is WAY too surreal for normal folks, or even Bloomington folks!
    I have always believed that if a mad scientist put my brain into the average individual, he/she would freak out, have seizures, and throw themselves over a clift (Montgomery Clift) with a herd of swine! (Yes, I've heard of swine!)
    Cliff notes: def.. Dear diary, I just saw a cliff.
    Anyway, as always, thanks for your faithful comments, friend!

    ReplyDelete