Thursday, March 14, 2013

FAN FRIDAYS

Sara-Marie Ulsund Sticksrud

At the risk of being redundant, my pick for Fan Fridays is my super talented and cool friend from Norway (TAA DAA!), Sara-Marie Ulsund Stiksrud, because she is gonna be on the radio show of my other friend, Greg Batton, today!



Ain't it great to have famous friends?!





Here's the link to the Greg and Dan radio show, in case you're from out of town.
www.1470wmbd.com

She should be on there at about 8:00 AM CST.

Now if you happen to look up at the date at the top of the page, it says Thursday, the 14th.
That's because I'm writing this on Thursday, but to you it's Friday, because it is, if you're reading this on Friday...I don't want you to get confused as to when to listen. 

However, if you're reading this on Thursday night, just pretend it's Friday, because I said she will be on the show today.

Of course, if you have used your noggin, you most certainly have already figured out it couldn't be on Thursday, because 8:30 AM is done and gone hours ago.

I'm so glad we got that all cleared up!

Here is my favorite video by Sara-Marie to wet your appetite for today, or tomorrow, or whatever:

Like I mentioned earlier, I know the redundancy of this must be very redundant to all of you that read my blog every day, but I just don't want to miss anybody who may have not heard about Sara's debut today, or is that tomorrow? 
Anyway, it's on the 15th!

Guess who'll be on Greg and Dan,
Is it some dude from Pakistan?
Is it the whole cast from Les Mis?
Anyone that's in show biz?

It's Sara-Marie Ulsund Stiksrud,
So fair and lovely to be seen,
Yes, Sara-Marie Ulsund Stiksrud,
Always sweet and never mean.

Won't you take the time to listen,
You don't know what you'll be missin',
Maybe she will speak Norwegian,
That would be so very pleasin'.

Do you think she'll sing a tune,
Make our hearts soar to the moon?
Tell a story, make us laugh,
Take us down a happy path?

Well, this I know and can't deny,
Sara's beauteous to the eye,
But on the radio she will be,
I wish they'd put her on TV!
BURMA SHAVE

Who just said I'm obsessed and infatuated with Sara-Marie?

I resemble that remark!!



4 comments:

  1. Wouldn't miss it for anything & I can't wait to hear our cool friend, Sara Marie ❤she's the best! Luv Cheryl ~yellow rose~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Now, if only I could get Coldplay to come and visit you, or maybe Muse for Sara! We can dream, can't we? tee hee!

      Delete
  2. Whoops, I slept through it, I was working on blog stuff till about three in the morning and couldn't get up that early. I'm going to go and see if it's in the archives. Maybe you can give us a recap, Danny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blame you, Marty! I could sleep through ANYTHING when I worked nights, and had extra things to do in the daytime!
      She was really good, but Greg had a busy show, and couldn't give her much time!
      I think he'll have her on again. I could tell they liked her. Vhat's not to like!
      Thanks, brother,
      Danny

      Delete