Saturday, March 2, 2013

SURREAL SATURDAYSsurreal saturdays

Surreal SAturdays surreal saturdaysSATURDAYS
WHEN PIGS FLY!

SURREAL SATURDAYSSURREAL



SURREAL SATURDAYS surreal saturdaysSurreal SAturdays 

surreal saturdaysSurreal SAturdaysSURREAL
 SATURDAYS






SURREAL SATURDAYS are here!
A colorful plethora of swirling beautiful thoughts of a child.

SURREAL SATURDAYS are cool!
How did you know I'm Jack Nicholson's cat?

SURREAL SATURDAYS good cheer!
I swam across, I jumped across for you, Oh what a thing to do, Cos you were all "yellow."

SURREAL SATURDAYS break the rule!

Surreal Saturdays strange days!
Dentist:-Mam, Have you been flossing regularly?

SURREAL saturdays in your brain!
WOW! This must have been one heck of a chess tournament!


SuRReal sAturdayS weird ways!
What a cold, cruel world!  I have a giant eye, and nothing to look at!

SURREAL saturdays  INSANE!!
Don't be afraid. It's alright.  Go ahead and undo  my jacket, okay?

Burrrr, that last one even gave ME chills!!


Now, lets conclude with a surreal video!

HAVE A SUPER SURREAL SATURDAY!!!

5 comments:

  1. Danny, great blog & great music, far out pictures .....oh🎶oh what a thing to doooooo 🎶 you are so creative 🎵. ☺😘yellow rose❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute now I happen to like flying pigs, giant eyeballs & the ugly, creepish Looking dolls.... Well maybe not. Haha I do like bugs but not the kind that litter & we both know I LOVE THE VERSE FROM YELLOW, from my fav group COLDPLAY. I like these surreal Saturdays ;) haha guess who????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now this is getting as weird as "The Twilight Zone," Yellow Rose!
      I thought I was the only one who liked flying pigs, giant eyeballs, ugly, creepish looking dolls, cartoon bugs, & Coldplay! (Just kidding about Coldplay!)
      Are you one of the Glirkazoids? (Characters from my 2 books)
      This is WAY too coincidental, YR!!
      Luv,
      Danny

      Delete
  3. Your Surreal Saturdays put me in a "Tomorrow Never Knows" mood, Danny! "Turn off your mind relax and float downstream..." Well, I better quit floating, I have to go to work soon! Nice post today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it put you in a "Tomorrow Never Knows" mood, I exceeded in accomplishing my goal, Marty!
    Thanks for the positive input every day! Maybe next time I can put you in a:
    "There you go man, keep as cool as you can,
    Face piles and piles of trials with smiles,
    It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave,
    And keep on thinking free kind of mood!
    MOODY BLUES - IN THE BEGINNING LYRICS

    ReplyDelete