Wednesday, April 3, 2013

WHO? WHAT? WHERE? WHEN?
HOW? WHY? WEDNESDAYS!!!!!

We are going to go back to our formative years and have fun with something that always made us feel smart!

What?! You ask so curiously!

We will be doing the "What Is Different" thingy!!

READY?!

HERE WE GO!!
WHAT IS DIFFERENT?




















What is different?















WHAT IS DIFFERENT?






















Please submit your answers in comment box below, with a detailed explanation as to WHY you answered in such a ridiculous way!

Remember, your answers will be placed in your PERMANENT record!!

Choose wisely, grasshopper!!!


8 comments:

  1. 1, man 2 eagle, 3 cat 4 trailer 5 nothing, lol 6 singers..... Omg omg 3 of my favorite singers, all handsome, all talented, oh wait is one of these people like gone??? Permanent gone??? Oh my. Anyway u did it again cos every time I see my boyfriend Chris m, I get all fuzzy, I get all tounge tied, uhmmmm I never could spell . Now I feel kinda S M R T that spells smart my way. Great blog. I just love reading these. You always have something cool here every day. Y Rose❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correct answers: 1. Hunchback Of Notre Dame (man).
      2. Vulture/Eagle
      3. Kitty Cat
      4. Trailer
      5. Nothing
      6. The old guy.
      You scored the highest possible score that ANYONE has ever
      scored on this mental exercise! (You being the first!) Ha!

      Delete
  2. If this is going to be in my permanent record I wanna know how this lil grasshopper did...? Cos I know I'm Smrt:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't matter how you did, Yellow Rose! Your answers are so delightful, I always give you a gold star!!!
      Danny ^_^

      Delete
  3. why was anything different ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly the point I was making, in a subliminal way!
      Gourd to the head of the class, Tex!

      Delete
  4. What is different, you ask? This is different:
    'http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/different
    You're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Middle English, from Latin different-, differens, present participle of differre (see differ)
      First Known Use: 14th century
      Related to DIFFERENT
      Synonyms
      disparate, dissimilar, distant, distinct, distinctive, distinguishable, diverse, nonidentical, other, unalike, unlike
      Thanks, Marty! Big help!

      Delete