Friday, June 28, 2013

FAN FRIDAY
I am a big fan of Manolis Paschalidis

Manolis may be the most delightful dude on YouTube!

He lives in Greece, where we all know the economy has taken a nose dive, but he's always happy, smiling, positive, and uplifting!

He is funny, thoughtful, and generous with his encouraging comments for other YouTubers!

However, what really makes it an absolute pleasure to watch his videos is his singing and playing the guitar!

I could try to describe it for you, but why not see and hear for yourself:





I told you he was AWESOME!

Manolis has become a wonderful and caring friend to me, so I wanted you to meet this sweet, talented man!

Check out more of his music by clicking on link below!


5 comments:

  1. Manolis is so awesome, talented&&&&&&&&&& handsome! He is a great friend. He has been encouraging when I was down & he's always so cheerful! What the blog says, so true. This was so sweet Danny:) your pretty awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't mention I was handsome, like Manolis! Just kidding! I know you love me in spite of my ugly face! Just kidding again, Yellow Rose!
    Thanks for all of your sweet comments!
    Real tight hugssssssssssss, but I won't squeeze you so hard you can't breathe! HA!
    Danny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hugssssssssssssssssssss back handsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee<3 we r silly which makes life even better. he he

      Delete
    2. It sure does, BEAUTIFUL YELLOW ROSE!!!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so so very much Danny and Cheryl. It means the world to me :))

    ReplyDelete