Thursday, August 1, 2013

FAN FRIDAY

I have to confess...I'm a big fan of TheDaveman, 
and I'm part of the Davemania movement!

There, I said it! 

I've been going to group therapy with other Davemaniacs, but nothing seems to help! 


TheDaveman is not like your average, ordinary nutball case you might find lying drunk and stoned in a Pine Bluff, Arkansas alley, behind a strip joint! Ooooh, noooooo! 

He deviously uses clever devices to grab you, pull you into his web, and never let you go!

Look at the innocent sounding words he uses to lure you in to watching his narcotically addicting videos:

"I'm just some dude that enjoys humor and 
laid back atmospheric conditions. A throw 
back from the 70's I'm not suffering from 
insanity - I actually enjoy it! Don't judge! 
Try it! You'll like it. I like singing, goofing 
off, movies (mostly sci-fi and action with a
 little drama) and hey, Old Time Rock & 
Roll is the best! Country music too. I'm 
completely random. That's me. "

Oh, yeah! I'm jus a good ole country boy, jus a 

funnin' with ya'll, I'm not crazy as a loon, no way...

I have a hankerin' for watchin' movies, goofin' off, 

and I'm completely harmless! ( Yeah, like Norman 

Bates in the last scene of Psycho!)


The sure fire way he mesmerizes gullible men to  

watch his videos is by using a gorgeous, sexy 

spokesmodel  by the name of Cleopatra Bionda 

(undoubtedly a Russian spy), who no red-blooded 

American male could ever resist...especially when 

she does those sexy little kissy things at me..uh...I 

mean...at the anonymous viewers!



Now, listen up! Here is the major reason not to get suckered into watching TheDaveman's videos!

They are so hysterically hilarious, you will fall into the abyss of laughter, and never be able to return to the place from whence you came!

The only reason I'm posting this next Davemania video is to give you a brief glimpse of the devilish crap you MUST avoid...at all costs!!

Remember now, no matter what primal desires you have to watch this, turn away in haste, my son...or daughter...or whatever floats your boat!

Ready to resist this? Otay, start RESISTING:




Are you coo-coo? I begged you not to watch this!

What makes it worse is that this is the one where the Daveman sings Wild Thing, and Cleopatra dances the hoochiecoo!

You're hooked, and you don't even realize it!

Ooooh, so your mind can't be manipulated so easily?

Okay, let's test that out. Ready?

Don't think pink!

Regretfully, I have to admit, I'm too far gone to ever rid myself of this soul crushing addiction, but maybe it's not too late for you!

How ya doin' with that "don't think pink" thing?

SIGH! 
Go on ahead and click the link!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ImTheDaveman?feature=watch


7 comments:

  1. Oh!, I just could not resist!!!! I'm not thinking pink either,pink,pink, pink,pink. I must stop. Ok no Daveman, no pink, pink, pink,Oh my Wild thang this made my heart sang....Shake it, shake it... I think I love thissssssssss. This was pink, I MEAN GREAT. Wild Thang.....I MEAN Yellow Roseeeeeeeeeeeee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were right the first time, Wild Thang! Ha Ha Ha Ha!
      Now may day will be awesome, Yellow Rose has brought her ray of sunshine to my blog!
      Thank you!

      Delete
    2. MY day will be awesome! Pink, pink, pink, pink, pink...

      Delete
  2. I dunno - this guy seems like an escapee from the local Sunny Brook Nut Hatchery (if you get my meaning), somebody Norman Bates might actually be afraid of. But that's my personal general observationalisms here :-)
    He be crazy!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Don't be so hard on the guy! He's probably no worse than you!

      Delete
  3. PS - yeah Cleopatra Bionda is as adorable as they come! She's beautiful, talented, beautiful, talented, awesome and sweet and beautiful, and has a great personality and she's beautiful.

    Did I forget to say, she's beautiful? ;-)
    And of course she has that great personality too.
    I couldnt possibly make Davemania any better without her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm kind of surprised you don't think she's beautiful! Your boat doesn't float down THAT river, does it!
      Oh, wait...sorry, I misread what you said!
      Seriously, your videos would rule, even if she wasn't in them...but she doesn't hurt! LOL!

      Delete