Monday, August 19, 2013

MANESS MUSIC MONDAY

Laraine Kaizer

Laraine Kaizer was just a young college student when she played violin on my demo about 20 years ago.

She was a sweet little girl with extraordinary talent!

She comes from a musical family here in Peoria, and music is in her genes.

She would sit there and listen to a song I wrote, and immediately be able to play the most beautiful accompaniment imaginable!

As you listen to this song, please focus on her brilliant violin solo. It takes my breath away every time I hear it!

South Side Of My Mind

6 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is a great song and her violin..sings!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Manolis! It is all the more sweet to receive a good comment from a wonderful musician and singer as you!
      Laraine is living in Nevada now, and still playing her awesome music!

      Delete
  2. Yeah yeah - we already know you can sing like a star..., but wow! That beautiful young lady is seriously talented! She's a knock out, and talented too! A great combination; beauty, brains and talent. Okay - I guess you're a hottie too if that makes you feel any better :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already know you have great taste in women, with the exception of Cujo, so I'm not surprised you appreciate Laraine's "talents!"
      You don't need to patronize me about my looks, Daveman...I know you just love me for the interlect-shoe-awl stemulashun I give ya!

      Delete
  3. How Beautiful. WOW, Simply lovely!!!!!!!!! Yellow rose. One of My favorites. Bravo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could say the same about you, Yellow Rose! (Blush, blush)
      Thanks, my sweet friend!

      Delete