Sunday, January 26, 2014

Maddy Moo

Going To Church In About 3o Minutes

I have to make this quick, because I will be heading out to church soon.

They will be taking up a love offering for the two families that lost their precious ones recently. 

One age 4, and the other 20 years old. Way too young for both of these beautiful children.

I  am very, very thankful for the outpouring of love from friends and family for Breanna and the Heeren family!

When I realize what heartbreaking tragedies have befallen the members of our church, I thank God that Breanna is still able to go to church with us, go to school, and play, in spite of her serious illness.

God, please comfort those who lost their dear sweet ones, and may your wonderful love fill our hearts until overflowing to show love to our brothers and sisters in mourning. 

Praise to your glorious name!

In Jesus name, we pray,

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment