Wednesday, July 15, 2015

OUT OF THIS WORLD WEDNESDAY






When we last visited our super duper Glirkazoids, Rosie and Gary, Rosie had escaped from her Killbillerun guards, and Gary had blown up the coffee maker! 




Rosie felt a disturbance in "da forz," and knew Gary was in deep trouble! 




She needed to free herself from the black, shark-like, Killbillerun spazeship, to render aid to her lifelong buddy! 

The scene now changes to the break room of the Silver Sausage spazeship, where Gary is lying on the deck, covered in coffee grounds!

Gary - "Where I am? Wuzz jus hoppen?"

Gary was still a bit disoriented, and talking kinda silly-like!

Gary - "Me gotta getz de-coffeenated, and gets go Wozie!" (Then he passes out)

In the meantime, Rosie has disabled the enemy spazeship, commandeered a shuttle craft, and is making her way back to her beloved, Gary! 

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Gary opens his eyes for a moment, and goes back to sleep.

Through the indescribable beauteousness, and immense, dark vastness of outer spaze, sweet Rosie circumvents all sorts of space junk, asteroids, meteors, evil alien spazeships, and spaze monsters to return to her little green friend, Gary! 



Rosie - "I'm worried 'bout my Gary,
                                    I hope that he's okay,
                  I'm traveling at warp speed,
                  To try and save my bae.
                  I hope that he's still breathing,
                  And not in rigor mortis,
                  I know I'm going very fast,
                  But feel like I'm a tortoise!"

What's gonna happen, folks? 

Will the Silver Sausage go down, with no one at the controls?

Will Rosie find her "bae," before it's too late?

OUT OF THIS WORLD WEDNESDAY WILL RETURN NEXT WEDNESDAY FOR YOUR EDIFICATION!!


7 comments:

  1. I think Gary has Amcafenesia. Whatever will happen?
    Big Gaz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Big Gaz! It makes my heart happy, to see your comment! I feel like a very impotent person now!! Thanks a million pazoozas!!

      Delete
  2. Silver Sausage ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were gonna call it the Blue Baloney, but it was Silver and shaped more like a sausage!,

      Delete
    2. I like Silver Sausage best. It sounds cool dude. :) makes me laugh. :)

      Delete
  3. Poor little Gary all covered in coffee grounds. Hope the little guy is okie dokie. Rosie will make sure he's ok. I bet Rose makes the coffee from now on. Lol. Great story Danny. I still say this would be a brilliant book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, my wonderful friend! Hope you are feeling good! You are such a blessing to us all!!

    ReplyDelete