Tuesday, June 4, 2019

I'ts Donna's Birthday Today!!!!



Today is my beloved, Donna's birthday! I am the one who "lucked out," because she is beautiful and sweet, and I'm not!



Just yesterday we went to "prompt care," where they didn't know us, and they thought Donna was my daughter! Wow! She looks young enough to be my daughter! Or, possibly, I look old enough to be her dad!! Naw! That couldn't be it, could it?

Yeah, I can see what they mean.


Anyway, she has always been adorable since she was little bitty. Here is proof...



I thank God that Donna is so wonderful to her kids, her parents, the grandkids, me, the dog, Chevy...because we would all be in a serious world of hurt without her loving kindness and compassion!





It's not just on her birthday that I tell her how much I love her, but every single day, just in case she forgets, and decides to run away with Ryan Paevey, because of my not saying I love you enough. 

No comparison between him and me, right?

While Donna doesn't care if I mention her age (she say's "age is just a number"), I ain't gonna do it, due to the fact I'm not stupid. (Well, not THAT stupid)




We were thinking about going to the islands for Donna's birthday, but the Illinois river has flooded them over, and the asian carp aren't biting, anyways!



A personal poem to you, my sweet, baby angel, Donna...

I love you in the morning, I love you in the night,
And now upon you're birthday, our love has taken flight,



It soars up to the heavens, and halfway to the moon,
The reason I'm so happy, is you were born in June!



So on this date we celebrate, your birthday cheer to elevate, the magic and the joy we share, and show you, Donna, that I care!!!



I love you very, very, very much!!! Happy Birthday!!!!


6 comments:

  1. I love this so much!!!! Thank you so very much and I love you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MR.DANIEL,ONCE AGAIN,I MUST TELL YOU,HOW BEAUTIFUL THIS IS! I KNOW IT TAKE'S A LOT OF LOVE AND DEDICATION,TO PUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS TOGETHER! YOU REALLY DO HAVE A LOT OF TALENT,DANNY! YOU REALLY DO HAVE A SPECIAL WAY WITH WORD'S AND TO PUT THOSE WORD'S WITH PICTURE'S,IS REALLY AMAZING! I WILL SAY TO YOU DANIEL,WHAT YOU PUT TOGHTER,IS TRULY,A MASTERPIECE,AND EVERYTHING YOU SAID ABOUT DONNA,I WILL SAY,YOU ARE SO RIGHT,DONNA,IS ALSO,A "MASTERPIECE"!!! HAVE A GOOD DAY,AND "GOD BLESS YOU"!!! JOE

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOP'S FORGOT MY NAME,JOE LOSER

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning expression of love between you and your AMAZING wife! There is no doubt that you are quite the looker, Danny; and coupled with your cavernous love and devotion to your family; your INCREDIBLE wit and talent; and your BREATHTAKING faith, character, and use of the English language would beg the idea that you are quite the catch! You are...but THE greatest catch, was Donna. I can tell she is THE heartbeat; the passion; the conscience; and the center of your lives! So many times I have longed for the Lord to bless me with a Godly woman, who has the qualities Donna has! But that kind of miraculous pairing comes once every other lifetime! I hope you celebrated her birthday in a grand way (I send my warmest regards); but also celebrate the PRICELESS love you have for one another; because it is so monumentally precious!

    ReplyDelete