Monday, March 18, 2013

We are delighted to announce that "Travlin' Tuesdays" has been cancelled so we can bring you my new radio video slideshow thingy that I made for my dear friend Sara-Marie.

The video is self explanatory and very, very long, so I do not expect you to watch the whole thing.

I just thought you would enjoy hearing a couple of my radio "bits" that I do on the Greg and Dan Show. I play "Peggy!" 

Now, on with the show!


AHA! You did not know there would be a pop quiz after the video did ya!

I am sooo devious!

1. Is Peggy a man or woman?

2. Is Sara-Marie really a man, disguised as the most beautiful woman in Norway?

3. Was there any weird surreal art in the video?

4. What is the most popular radio show in Latvia?

4 Again. What is the 2nd most popular show in Latvia?

5. What is Peggy's brother's name from the Emerald Isle?

6. What was his wrestling name?

Six. Who sang the awesome song at the end of the video?

7. What does Peggy do to keep his neighbors from drinking his vodka?

7 UP. Who wrote and performed the cute jingle that was played at the beginning of the video?

Ate. Why does the snowman of Gork have no head?

8. How many people do you think will be dumb enough to watch the whole stupid video, and answer these ridiculous questions? 

9. What time is it, I think it's past my bedtime!

10. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

7 comments:

  1. I adore u mr funny:) ❤guessss who?❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same about you, Yellow Rose!
      More than you know!
      Danny

      Delete
  2. And..... What would I do with out you & this entertainment every day???? You R such a good person❤❤❤my friend! Love, yellow rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have become very special to me. Cheryl!
      A lot of love heading your way,
      Danny

      Delete
  3. Great bits from the Greg and Dan show, Danny/Patty/Peggy! What a fun character you created!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for listening, Marty! Greg has really been good to me!

      Delete
  4. With the ability to actually alter the texture and condition of the hair with clever and fashion-forward
    hair styling products, Rusk Being products are sure
    to intrigue the hair product lover in all of us. My hair doesn't always look good when I'm going to attend openings
    and red carpet events. When one thinks of fungus, they don't generally associate it with the head or scalp, but the itching, burning scalp, rash or pimples on the scalp could very well be caused by a fungus, requiring antifungal shampoo to provide well needed relief to the symptoms.

    Here is my web site ... hair products

    ReplyDelete