Friday, May 31, 2013

FAN FRIDAY



The funniest man on YouTube is Gounderus!
Gounderus does hilarious, clean comedy that makes me laugh out loud!

How do you feel today? 

It's Friday, so I'll guess you are in a pretty good mood, right?

No? 

Well, where does it hurt?

That's too much information?!

Well then, why don't you kick back and read my blog, and be in the most fantastic mood you could possibly ever imagine, because today is FAN FRIDAY, and I'm featuring GOUNDERUS! The funniest guy on YouTube!!


 I know what you're thinking. "Did 

he fire six shots or only five?" Well, 

to tell you the truth, in all this 

excitement I kind of lost track 

myself. But being as this is a .44 

Magnum, the most powerful 

handgun in the world, and would 

blow your head clean off, you've 

got to ask yourself one question: 

Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?


What just happened there?!!

Anyway, before I interrupted myself, I hardly 

ever laugh out loud at anything, but I always 

laugh at the comedy videos the great 

Gounderus creates!


His silly facial expressions, the funny sounds 

that come out of his mouth, his impressions, and

 creative ideas take me back to the classic 

funnymen of my youth, like Red Skelton, Jackie 

Gleason, Jerry Lewis...

Comedians that still make me laugh when I 

watch old clips of them!


Here are two of my favorite "bits" by 

Gounderus:



As you just saw, Gounderus is super hilarious!

In addition, he is the nicest guy on YouTube!

He shows love and respect to everyone that has 

the honor to know him!

I made a music video about Gounderus,

 The Funniest Guy On YouTube.

It goes something like this:


7 comments:

  1. I agree Gounderus is a kind, funny,person on you tube! He is so sweet & he cares so much. This is a great blog & love the song you made him. This was so nice of you Danny:) Cheryl M / Yellow rose<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yellow Rose!
      Guess what? Josh already found a good job, and Breanna may be coming home from the hospital on Monday!
      Thanks for your prayers, they make a difference!!
      You are too cool!
      Danny

      Delete
    2. Im sooooooooooooo happy Danny. Proud of Josh & praise God for Breanna <3 Ill keep a prayin. Thanks for update. :)

      Delete
  2. This guy is almost as funny as you, Danny! Thanks for posting this, I'll check out more of him on YouTub.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am moved beyond words, Danny! You are so exceptionaly kind and incredibly gracious for doing this for me! Thank you soooo much! Wow. I never thought ANYONE would enjoy what I do, much less do something like THIS!
    It has been an honor and privilege to get to know you, Danny. You are so talented and so wonderful; and every time I get a message or comment from you, I am blown away by your generosity and willingness to stand behind me. For that,words can't adequately express my gratitude! If the Lord ever does bless me with stardom, I certainly WILL NOT forget you; and if my dream can come true, I will be doing something special for YOU and all the great Youtubers who have supported me and enriched my life!

    So again, my deepest thanks to you; and seriously, you gave me one the most ASTOUNDING compliments I have EVER gotten: for you to even mention me in the same breath as Red Skelton, Jackie Gleason, and..(gulp) Jerry Lewis, is beyond what I can digest! Thank you soooo very much for that, Danny! That means more to me than you could know...and it came from YOU! Thank you, my dear friend. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pshaw! I messed up my first comment, so here I go again!
      Tomlins?! I thought your last name was Gounderus! Seriously!
      Just like the great Lily Tomlin, but with an s!
      Remember when she played the telephone operator on Laugh In? Of course not, you're too young for that!
      Anyway, you DO have the wackiness of Jerry Lewis! Remember when he made all those movies that he wrote, produced, directed and starred in, back in the 60's? Of course not, you're too young to remember him when he was in his prime! Anyway, I recognize great talent when I see it, and I see it in you! Take my word for it, brother, and NEVER let anyone discourage you from your style comedy! It really works!! Love ya, man,
      Danny

      Delete